- Decade-long monthly newspaper columnist, Fort Collins Coloradoan and the Denver Post
- Harvard Business School MBA with undergrad from Miami University of Ohio
- Entrepreneur and co-owner of 22-year-old marketing communications agency, www.lightsourcecreative.com
- Father of five, ages 11 through 22, and husband of Dr. Kristy Dowers, veterinarian and Colorado State University faculty member
- Passions: yoga, progressive rock, “power climbs,” James Lee Burke (author), margaritas, early rising, moonlight cross-country drives, serenity
Gordon realized a recurring pattern throughout a half-dozen career moves: his batteries are charged by words, and how they can change what people feel, believe and do.